5th Annual Virginia Food Truck Battle
Now in its fifth year, the Virginia Food Truck Battle and Beer Competition will be held on Sunday, September 1, 2019 to benefit The MaDee Project, a nonprofit organization providing support to pediatric cancer patients in the Staunton, Augusta County, and Waynesboro regions of Virginia. This is The MaDee Project’s largest fundraising event of the year!
Tickets will go on sale May 1, 2019.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Food trucks from across the Commonwealth are split into three zones.
- VIP ticket holders act as the judges and receive a sample of each truck’s cuisine (six trucks per zone) and a sample from each of the six breweries in the beer garden. VIPs cast their votes and a winner from each zone plus one brewery is proclaimed. The three zone winners then deliver their dishes to a panel of judges who name the Grand Champion.
- VIPs enter at 11:15 am before the general admission ticket holders are permitted access at 12:30 pm
- Beer tasting general admission tickets provide entry to the event at 12:30 pm and a sample from each of the six breweries in the beer garden. And vote on your favorite!
- General admission tickets provide entry to the event and access to entertainment and children’s activities. Trucks, breweries, and wineries are available to all for a la carte purchases starting at 12:30 pm.
- Large expanded children’s area with entertainment and loads of activities
- Shop at more artisan, craft, and specialty vendors
- Listen to a variety of different bands ALL DAY
- VIP Ticket: $40/advance and $45/door (VIPs will sell out in advance!)
- Beer Tasting General Admission Ticket: $20/advance and $25/door
- General Admission Ticket: $10/advance and $20/door
- Free for children 5 and under
Tickets go on sale May 1, 2019 through eventbrite.
Rain or shine event. All sales are final.
THE FOOD TRUCKS
THE CRAFT BEER
More details about the Virginia Food Truck Battle will be announced as the event draws closer.
For more information about the event or how to become a sponsor, contact Abby Arey at firstname.lastname@example.org.