5th Annual Virginia Food Truck Battle
Now in its fifth year, the Virginia Food Truck Battle and Beer Competition will be held on Sunday, September 1, 2019, to benefit The MaDee Project, a nonprofit organization providing support to pediatric cancer patients in the Staunton, Augusta County, and Waynesboro regions of Virginia. This is The MaDee Project’s largest fundraising event of the year!
Tickets on sale NOW!
Click here for tickets: https://2019vafoodtruckbattle.eventbrite.com
HOW IT WORKS
- Food trucks from across the Commonwealth are split into three zones.
- VIP ticket holders act as the judges and receive a sample of each truck’s cuisine (six trucks per zone) and a sample from each of the six breweries in the beer garden. VIPs cast their votes and a winner from each zone plus one brewery is proclaimed. The three-zone winners then deliver their dishes to a panel of judges who name the Grand Champion.
- VIPs enter at 11:15 am before the general admission ticket holders are permitted access at 12:30 pm
- Beer taster general admission tickets provide entry to the event at 12:30 pm and a sample from each of the six breweries in the beer garden. And vote on your favorite!
- General admission tickets provide entry to the event and access to entertainment and children’s activities. Trucks, breweries, and wineries are available to all for a la carte purchases starting at 12:30 pm.
- Large expanded children’s area with entertainment and loads of activities
- Shop at more artisan, craft, and specialty vendors
- Listen to a variety of different bands ALL DAY
- VIP Ticket: $40/advance and $45/door (VIPs will sell out in advance!)
- Beer Taster General Admission Ticket: $20/advance and $25/door
- General Admission Ticket: $10/advance and $15/door
- Free for children 5 and under
Tickets on sale NOW at eventbrite.com.
Rain or shine event. All sales are final.
Chairs and blankets encouraged.
No coolers or outside food and drinks.
No pets allowed. Service animals only.
THE FOOD TRUCKS
106 Street Food – Charlottesville
106 East View – Charlottesville
The Bageladies – Charlottesville
Blue Ridge Pizza Co. – Charlottesville
El Chilango Mexican Grill – Nelson County
Farmacy – Charlottesville/Keswick
Freckles and Friends – Charlottesville
Gonzo’s Pollo – Staunton
Haulin’ Balls – Richmond
Hops Kitchen – Staunton
Holy Smokes – Staunton
The Lovin’ Crab – Waynesboro
Matchsticks BBQ Co. – Williamsburg
Mattie’s Soft Serve – Stanley
New Orleans Style Snow Balls – Woodbridge
One Love Jamacian Food Truck – Spotsylvania
Paella Perfecta – Harrisonburg
Perk Place – Fishersville
Rock’s Money Pit BBQ – Staunton
Thrill of the Grill – Crozet
THE CRAFT BEER & WINE
Aleworks Brewing Company
Ballast Point Brewing Company
Basic City Beer Co.
Seven Arrows Brewing Company
Skipping Rock Beer Co.
Northwestern Mutual – Christy Miller
BLUE ZONE: Kathleen Kellett Homes
GREEN ZONE: Cornerstone Wealth Advisors
RED ZONE: The Amato Clinic
Augusta County, Virginia – Economic Development & Tourism
Basic City Beer Co.
Carter Myers Automotive (CMA’s Valley Honda and Subaru)
Crystal Springs (DS Services of America, Inc.)
Dupont Community Credit Union
The Valley Group
For more information about the event or how to become a sponsor, contact Abby Arey at firstname.lastname@example.org.